ARE YOU RUNNING FOR CITY, COUNTY, STATE & FEDERAL OFFICE?
You are Invited.
- SATURDAY, October 17, 2015
- BREEZE'S, 340 W. RESERVOIR
- Ethics in Office of City Hall.
- Audit of City Hall by U.S. Department of Justice.
- Removal of Institutional and systemic discrimination and recognize Enduring Concentrated Poverty with an Action platform for Removal.
- Audit of Law Enforcement Department-Department of City Development-Department of Public Works-Department of Neighborhood Services-MEDC-JOINT COMMITTEE-RACM and HACM.
- Removal of Misuse of Power by elected-appointed-hired-donor for hire government officials.
- Audit of ALL committees and authorities that are appointed offices.
- Removal of Special Interest Groups and Lobbyists that have a stranglehold on the federal funds and use of the city resources (people-laws-taxes-bids).
- Review of Milwaukee 7, MMAC, GMC and other bodies with roles in creation and implementation of city policies and roles/position in city-related government.
- Misuse of Power at the executive-legislative and municipal branches.
- Audit and Review of the executive-legislative and municipal branches of Misuse of Power and appearance of CORRUPTION.
- Misuse of Power in the use of the 2015 and 2016 city budget.
- Employment, line-share goes to Milwaukeeans in Milwaukee with BOTTOM-UP implementation in ALL projects; i.e., Northwestern Mutual, Couture, Mandel, C G Schmidt, Mortensen, Moderne, and NBA Bucks Greed Deal (stages), Streetcar Project, Bublr Bike Project, WWBIC Crowdfunding, NORTH AVENUE COMMON, Johnson Park, Lindsay Heights-UW-M project, BID 32, ALL Bids.
- WHEDA-city housing and development inclusive of connectivity with neighborhood stakeholders and MUST be BOTTOM-UP catalytic and accountable to the People of the city of Milwaukee at the taxpayer and populous level.
- Review of the Standing Committees and representation of officers.
- Review and overall of the LICENSE COMMITTEE and Board to Fire Department and Police Department.
- Review of Housing - Homelessness and Mental Illness.
- Review and Audit of Safe and Sound and Hunger Task Force.
- Review of federal funding agencies with annual funding to Milwaukee; i.e., CDBG.
- Review of Transportation (local-state-federal agencies).
- Review of HUD and LABOR (local-state-federal agencies).