- Friday, November 13, 2015 - Announcement of completing 3000 visits to the home of Voters of the Primary vote in his district per Election Commission.
- This announcement was given during Randy's successful MEET-N-GREET event on November 13, 2015, at Mr. J's Jazz Club, a prominent business of the 7th district.
- Thursday, November 19, 2015, 11:41 am, Randy completed the remaining 200 visits to the home of Voters on his list.
- April - November 19, 2015 has been the outreach for Candidate Randy Jones to the Primary list voters.
- Much has been learned about his voters, what they are concerned about and what they are not satisfied with.
- During the same time, he reached out to voters in his district that were not on the list.
- During this time, he saw firsthand conditions he will address once he is elected Alderman of the 7th District.
|L-R: Earl Ingram and Candidate Randy Jones|